Mosaic Life Care recently held their 2019 Sports Medicine Symposium on Saturday, September 14. The symposium featured eight guest speakers, including five from our practice. The speakers presented on a wide range of sports medicine topics, from osteoporosis and hip fractures to hip and knee replacements.
Watch the full 2019 Sports Medicine Symposium below, or view one of our doctors’ presentations:
- 26:49 – Brian R. Duncan, M.D., Hip Fractures
- 42:47 – Corey Trease, M.D., Compressive Neuropathy of the Upper Extremity
- 1:48:50 – Brett A. Miller, M.D., Rotator Cuff Injuries and Labral Tears
- 2:08:59 – J. Michael Smith, M.D., Shoulder Arthritis and Arthroplasty
- 2:35:45 – Blake E. Peterson, M.D., Current Concept Hip and Knee Replacement